France and Spain, with Nambotin and Barragan, finish fourth and fifth. Seisdedos gets onto the Women’s podium with the Spanish team. Meanwhile, the GasGas North America team finishes sixth and Czech Motorsport Bozkov eleventh in the Club Award. Six GasGas EC300 finished in the top ten.
The 93rd edition of the International Six Days Enduro is already history and leaves behind GasGas’ outstanding success, once again racing in what is known as the Olympic Games of enduro: the ISDE.
After winning the previous edition at home, the French team captained by Christophe Nambotin on the new GasGas EC Six Days Chile had to settle for fourth place in the ‘World Trophy’ this time, behind Australia -the winner-, and the United States and Italy, in the second and third places on the podium. Spain, with GasGas’ Jonathan Barragán, came fifth.
In the ‘Women’s Trophy’, the Spanish team climbed onto the third position of the podium with Gabriela Seisdedos racing one of the new EC 2019 models, along with her teammates: Sandra Gómez and Mireia Badia. Germany, with Seline Schittenhelm, finished in ninth place.
Meanwhile in the ‘Club Award’ category, the new GasGas EC 300 bikes stole the show in Viña del Mar. Especially in the C3 class, where six of the riders assisted by GasGas in this edition have made a place for themselves among the top ten classification.
The GasGas North America team, with Travis Coy, Tyler Vore and Trent Whisenant achieved a remarkable sixth place out of the 104 teams competing in the Club Award category of the 2018 Chile ISDE.While the Motorsport Bozkov team formed by the Czechs Robert Friedrich, Tomas Koucky and Milan Kottek did it in eleventh place.
The ‘Six Days’ says goodbye to Chile after a successful edition and welcomes the Algarve and Portugal, the next venue for the most prestigious enduro event in the world in 2019.
ISDE CHILE 2018 – OFFICIAL RESULTS
1. AUSTRALIA, 13:40:08.56
2. USA, +7:09.98
3. ITALY, +10:49.29
4. FRANCE (Christophe Nambotin/GasGas), + 17.22.97
5. SPAIN (Jonathan Barragán/ GasGas), +21:09.81
1. AUSTRALIA, 13:40:08.56
2. USA, +9:03.10
3. SPAIN (Gabriela Seisdedos/GasGas), +20:53.94
9. GERMANY (Selina Schittenhelm/GasGas), +9:24:49.25
CLUB TEAM AWARD
1. MOTOCLUB ITALY, 14:26:06:56
2. SOMERPALU MK, +25:14:10
3. TEAM OSTRA ENDURO SWEDEN, +32:01.67
6. GASGAS NORTH AMERICA (Travis Coy/Tyler Vore/Trent Whisenant),+57:45.07
1. Jt Baker (Husqvarna), 4:56.16
2. Adam Anderson (KTM), +5:08.79
3. Travis Coy (GasGas), +7:38.20
4. Elary Talu (KTM), +7:43.69
5. Tyler Vore (GasGas), +8:36:11
6. Robert Friedrich (GasGas), +16:34.50
7. Trent Whisenant (GasGas), +18:46.68
8. Tomas Koucky (GasGas), +20:11.74
9. Felipe Paraud (Sherco), +22.03.21
10. Robin Graube (GasGas), +25:40:39
11. Milan Kottek (GasGas), +26:34.93
34. Milan Kufirt (GasGas), 1:34:26.54